As previously mentioned, Danny and I spend a lot of time with our single friends. Tonight just happened to be one of those nights. I think it's safe to say that Lindsay (in the black and white sweat shirt) is one of my best friends in the entire world. Tonight she invited Danny and I to village Inn for Free Pie Tuesday, along with some of her other friends. This adventure actually turned out to be a bit of a reunion for me. When i was in high school I worked at the Ogden Pizzeria. It's been years since I've seen the girls i used to work with, but tonight i was reunited with my good friend and co worker, Janette (in the tan and white stripped sweater). It's such a small world that Janette would be friends with Linds! The pie wasn't so great, but we had a lot of fun together!
No comments:
Post a Comment