Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day Five


In December I graduated from Utah State University in Family and Consumer Science Education.  No one ever seems to know what this is so to put it simply i am a Home Ec teacher, and I love it! Since I finished student teaching it's been kind of up in the air as to what i'll be doing with my life next.  Well now i have a better idea.  I have taken a job as a long term sub teaching Foods and Pro Start (a culinary class) at North Ridge High school in Layton.  It is uncertain how long i'll be there, probably only a few months or so but i'm just excited to be teaching.  I've been going into the high school for a few weeks now to observe the teacher and how her classroom runs.  This is a picture of the classrooms i will be working in, pretty neat huh?  I start on January 17th so wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats on graduating, that must be super exciting! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete