Danny and I have become very good friends with a new couple that just moved into our ward. Joe and Courtney have the cutest little girls in the entire world, and sometimes they let Danny and I borrow them for a few hours while they go on dates. I really think that we are getting the better end of the deal.... they are that cute. This was one such night that we got to babysit for the Leemans. This is a picture of me and their daughter Camry who decided to be a ballerina that day. She helped me bake her mom and dad surprise cookies for when they got home. Camry genuinely helped make these so they tasted quite interesting, but we had fun and i guess that's all that counts. Danny was so good with the girls i'm excited to watch him be a cute dad someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment