Today was my very first day of school as a teacher!! I was so incredibly nervous, I honestly can't think of time when I've ever felt like that. I was waking up every five minutes the night before thinking about spaghetti sauce, fabricating chickens, salad bars, and whether or not all my labs would work out like I had planned. It is incredibly stressful to think that much at night, it was driving me crazy! But Tuesday came and so did my new students. I am pleased to announce that it was a surprisingly wonderful day! The students at North Ridge are very different than my students at Sky View but I found that I like them both for different reasons. When i got home from school Danny and I went for a fancy dinner, which i loved! I justified spending the money by saying I needed some really good food pictures for when I teach garnishing next week.... Probably not extremely true but it made me feel better. Pictured above are the desserts we had at the elements... feel free to be jealous because they were that good. One day down, a career to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment