Monday, January 16, 2012

Day Sixteen

Today was the last day of freedom.  Not that i'm not ecstatic to teach, because trust me i am!  But I feel like I've been on vacation for a very long time, and now it's over.  So to go out with a bang, Danny and I decided to go to Park City with his sister Tami, her husband Nick, and their little boy Luke.  We love hanging out with Tam and Nick and now that they have little Lucas we love being with them even more.  He is such a cute little boy!!  Today also marks the four years since Danny left on his mission.  It's a little strange thinking that it was that long ago, but our family has been so blessed for his missionary service.  Ultimately we had such a fun day shopping the outlets with the Jones family, thanks for coming with us guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment