Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day Eighteen

With it being my first week of school Danny could tell how incredibly stressed I was.  I love to cook, but now that I do it all day everyday I have a hard time finding the motivation to want to cook another meal after I've driven home for an hour.  So it was a very pleasant surprise when I came home to chef Danny in the kitchen.  I loved that he found it necessary to wear my chef hat that I used to wear in my culinary classes, it totally makes the picture I think.  He made us the most delicious burgers on the planet.  I think they were even more delicious because I didn't have to cook them :) I sure love my Danny and how sweet he always is to me. I don't think I would ever be able to get through this experience without him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment