It should come as no surprise to anyone that Danny and I are the world's worst bloggers! Last may we were all excited about having one to document our lives and posted all of once.... go us. So this year my new year's resolution is to be better. Not only at blogging but at documenting our lives in general. We've been married for a year and a half and only have a handful of pictures and journal entries to show for it. So here's to being better! My sister-in-laws in the past have done something call the 365 project. For those of you who have no clue what this is, i will explain. 365 requires you to take a picture everyday of the year and write about the day's happenings. It seems fairly simple so we're going to try it! Here's hoping that 2012 doesn't go unaccounted for like it's predecessors! Wish us luck :)
I love this idea! I might have to steal it.
ReplyDelete