Day two was so action packed that we have selected two pictures to capture it. But first, some background information. Danny and I get into these fazes where we find a TV series that we have never seen and watch all 5+ seasons over the course of two weeks right before we go to bed. In the past we've watched the big bang theory, friends, glee, and i'm happy to announce that we have moved on to Parks and Recreation. If you have not yet embarked on the journey that is parks and rec i highly recommend it! We always get a good laugh out of it, Amy Poehler is hilarious. Anyways back to the point of this story. As we were watching our nightly episode Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler) was going on and on about how the diner in Pawnee Indiana has the world's best waffles. No offence Leslie Knope, but you have obviously never had a waffle from Angie's in good old Logan Utah. Danny and I instantly wanted waffles, but sadly it was Sunday. So in our efforts not to break the Sabbath we anxiously waited all night and went to break fast the following morning. May I just say, it was well worth the wait.
Now may i direct your attention to our second picture. Many of you may know that I love to sew, probably more than most things in this world. Many of you may also know that teaching teenagers to sew is sort of my profession. So when we decided that for young women's we would have a day dedicated to sewing i was ecstatic! I taught the girls (and some of leaders) how to make a skirt. They turned out great and needless to say i loved every minute of it. So much so that I went home and sewed a skirt of my own...whooops.
No comments:
Post a Comment