Monday, January 16, 2012

Day Thirteen



Today is my sweet Danny's 23rd birthday.  He is quite literally the best husband in the entire world, so I had to make this day special for him.  I think the best present that I got Danny was a Disney Characture of the two of us! He was totally surprised and I just feel lucky that Lindsay is such a talented artist so that she could help me out.  I didn't get to spend much of the day with him, but tonight we got to go out to dinner with my parents at the Sonora grill, it was delicious! After dinner we went home to enjoy Danny's "Matilda" chocolate cake.  I can't believe that we are getting so old! It's crazy to think that I've known him since he was 16 years old and I still think that he is such a dream boat :).  I love you Dano, I hope that you had a wonderful day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment