Danny and I don't have very many married friends. Not because we're weird (i think) but because we're kind of in an in- between stage of life. Most of the couples in our ward are either younger than us or already have a few kids. Not to say that we don't have any couple friends but most of them live in Ogden or have cooler lives than we do. Which is ok because it gives us the opportunity to hang out with our awesome single friends quite a bit. I would like to think that they come hang out with us because we are super cool but in all reality I think it's because we feed them. Either way, we love the company. On this particular night we had our friend Jaron over for dinner, a mall excursion, and a dessert trip to Kneaders. Even though Cache Valley has the worst mall in the country, Jaron still managed to find some very cool shoes. Also i love Kneaders!
No comments:
Post a Comment